Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 619 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09318 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,524 (RD$ 59,280) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)