Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,989 in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)