Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.728 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,135 (€1,358) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)