Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.825 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,341 ($b7,683) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 2 hours ago)