Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.693 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,330 (1,288 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)