Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.599 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 40% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,545 (1,347 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)