Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,447 in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)