Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06976 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 3,203 (ARS $45,905) in Salta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)