Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,644 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,132 in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)