Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.386 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 115% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,980 (C$2,503) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)