Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26729 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,592 (Mex$ 20,920) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)