Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 580 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26700 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,349 (Mex$ 23,778) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rennes costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Lagos costs 6,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)