Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.669 BRL / USD
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 162% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,117 ($2,314) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)