Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,592 in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)