Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 609 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019.
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,830 in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nicosia costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Francisco, California costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Andorra la Vella costs €499 (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)