Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.602 BRL / PGK
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 153% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,401 (7,118 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lille costs €4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)