Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.532 BRL / PGK
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 142% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,576 (8,211 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Alicante costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $0.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnodar costs руб 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)