Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00705 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 101% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,242 (1,310,802 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 115,000元 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 115,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $59 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)