Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,844 in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 4 hours ago)