Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China vs Teresina, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.589 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 10% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 4,787 (8,126元) in Pingdingshan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$180 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)