Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.777 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,478 (€1,694) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)