Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,055 in Paulinia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Providence, Rhode Island costs $22 (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)