Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 602 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.728 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 48% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,090 (Q9,743) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 3 hours ago)