Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05215 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,910 (¥209,205) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)