Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21572 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is about the same as in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 4,454 (Mex$ 20,649) in Naucalpan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 16 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (35 minutes ago)