Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05253 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 173% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,576 (¥239,434) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)