Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28051 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 54% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,843 (Mex$ 27,960) in Manzanillo, Colima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 6 hours ago)