Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27279 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,744 (Mex$ 24,721) in Manzanillo, Colima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 5 hours ago)