Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00154 BRL / COP
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,619 (COL$3,659,808) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)