Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019.
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 4,550 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Malmo costs 38 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €459 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 550 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)