Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.777 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 102% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,478 (€1,546) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Posadas costs ARS $1,500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)