Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 618 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.783 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 35% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,921 ($b7,560) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,400 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)