Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.392 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 52% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,602 (RM5,463) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 6 hours ago)