Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.650 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 224% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,539 (kr 23,923) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)