Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00345 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 4,791 (1,389,748 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Netanya costs 55 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nice costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)