Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Teresina, Brazil
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 4,838 (﷼ 35,927,419) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)