Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07608 BRL / INR
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 24% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,224 (₨81,813) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (about 3 hours ago)