Cost of living in Kanpur, India vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05797 BRL / INR
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 3,016 (₨52,025) in Kanpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cienfuegos costs 10 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 55,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bolzano costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (about 6 hours ago)