Cost of living in Juigalpa, Nicaragua vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16048 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juigalpa (Nicaragua) is 7% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,030 (31,343 C$) in Juigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)