Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00776 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,185 (CH$1,054,431) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)