Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.962 BRL / BYN
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 38% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 3,079 (1,569 BYN) in Homyel.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Francisco, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Andorra la Vella costs €499 (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 3 hours ago)