Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.616 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 98% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,299 (€1,557) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)