Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.213 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 33% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,722 (1,358 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,300 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rome costs €75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.70 (about 2 hours ago)