Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.603 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 4,433 (7,354元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Oran costs 180 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)