Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 783 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.619 BRL / USD
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 50% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,767 ($1,204) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 4 hours ago)