Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021.
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,633 in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)