Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021.
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,094 in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)