Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021.
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,471 in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)