Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021.
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,272 in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)