Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.669 BRL / USD
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 49% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,140 ($1,259) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 6 hours ago)